Avi and Silvio were born 3 days apart. Today we walked to Canyon Market and back with Silvio's big sister, Sofia. Luca was at home with his daddy. Nicole and I marvelled at them and laughed a lot. It was incredibly windy and cold, but the sun shined brightly. These boys are something else; at one point, they were clearly having their own conversation in the stroller while they gnawed away at fresh sourdough. It was too cute. Thanks to Nicole for sending this photo to me. I had to share!
3 comments:
I LOVE IT! They are SO cute together. It is just the sweetest to think of them in our bellies, in the hospital, in a pack-n-play, and now in a stroller having a conversation. What a journey is has been and continues to be! I am so glad they are friends :).
I have read the first book-my babysitter gave me her copy. What is wrong with this picture? Have you seen the movie? I am a little embarassed to admit that I want to see it! Miss you!
ok. we have to email or talk about this. i bought a life and style mag today bc the stars of the movie were on the cover. i missed my bus stop bc i was so engrossed. sheesh. wouldn't it be fun if we could watch the movie together?
Post a Comment