This was part two of last weekend's sleepy Sunday. We met Saba in Palo Alto and also got to spend time with some old friends of Saba and Safta's. They are Israeli, too, so Avi got some more time immersed in Hebrew. It was a great afternoon of coffee and sweets, friends and family. They even had a drawer full of sippy cups that Avi enjoyed. I think he sampled every last one. Leeor, Avi, Saba and I ended the day at Hobees, an old college brunch haunt of mine. It was the most kid-friendly restaurant I've been to lately. Avi loved it. Happy and snug in his high chair the whole time, he ate dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets and french fries shaped like smiley faces. Awesome. I wish I had something profound to say about his evolution from really great baby to really cool kid. But all I can do is sigh and enjoy each and every moment, because I know it is happening crazy-fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment