We had an amazing experience. Avi was incredible. He continues to impress us with his ability to roll with whatever wacky thing we throw his way, like being caught in a massive crowd of people trying to exit the Mall. He was not only calm, he seemed to enjoy the social aspect of the experience, while I was fighting an anxiety attack. But he never ceases to amaze or surprise us.
Leeor has to get on the computer, and I am on-call tonight, so like I said, I have to keep it short. Our family's story is likely a lot like many others who travelled to witness the inauguration of Barack Obama. I can't wait to tell it! For now, enjoy these photos and forgive a really sappy viddy of me and my sleeping boy. It was quite an emotional day! Here's to a new era!
3 comments:
love the viddy and all the pics. can't wait to hear more about it. i'm so proud of you all for making it there! love you.
Can't wait for the full story!
so awesome. said sappy viddy made me tear up.
you ROCK for taking yourselves and your boy to be part of that momentous occasion.
OBAMA, BABY!!!!!
Post a Comment