Avi will turn one. For some reason today I am more emotional than usual about it. Which is why I am blogging at work, a big no-no. I decided to stop pumping, so maybe that's why. We had a great weekend with Avi; Saba took this picture when we were out walking down Cortland Avenue Saturday afternoon. Avi insisted on walking while he pushed the stroller. Fortunately, Safta and Saba were willing to hang with him while he did that. He is changing so much. I have to download photos of him and the duck from their adorable playdate last night, but Leeor is still working to meet some deadlines this week so I doubt I will get onto our computer at home til Wednesday. Mostly, I just wanted to document how I am feeling about this little boy and his upcoming birthday. One of my friends asked me at lunch what makes it so emotional . . . I think it has to do with the nostalgia of last year at this time, and looking at this 22 pound boy in front of me while remembering the 8 pound bundle of love that came my way February 8. Since then, nothing has been the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment