Saturday, February 23, 2008

Sleep




Our little bear cub is apparently going through a "two-week growth spurt", which means that he has been up every 2 hours (and sometimes every 90 minutes to an hour) for the past 3 nights. I am waiting for my superstar sleeper to return, but in the meantime, I am very, very tired. Still happy and loving this little guy more than anything, but I feel pretty wiped out by the time 6 am rolls around and I'm blearily nursing Avi . . .then Leeor comes to my rescue, makes me a stack of french toast and then takes care of our boy while I return to bed. What will I do when he returns to work on Monday???


These photos are from the past week; Avi in his favorite sleep sack, during his Brit Mila (circumsision), and hanging with his two biggest fans, mom and dad.

Dad is on his way home with Indian food as I write this, and Avi is blissfully passed out--for now. We'll see how the night unfolds . . .

No comments: