Thursday, April 29, 2010

Playing with Hats





Avi loves to play with my hats. He preens in front of the full length mirrors in our room as he tries one on, discards it, suggests one for me to try, and repeats. I decided to get the camera (I feel like we took way more belly shots of Avi!) and at least managed to capture some baby sister belly amongst the hats. Simon the cat, just outside the sliding door to the patio, also kept our attention post-bath the other night . . . I especially appreciate the roll of tp on the floor. It reminds me of 'When keeping it real goes wrong' a la Dave Chappelle.

Still-- we are enjoying such a sweet time with Avi as we wait for baby sister to arrive . . . soon, soon . . .

2 comments:

Gillian said...

great pics, you hot mamita! love it. we look a bit alike :)!

6512 and growing said...

That is one beautiful, ripe belly!