Saturday, September 26, 2009

A few photos




I love the way Leeor captures Avi and me.  I only wish I could do the same, but he is definitely the photographer of the family.

These are just a few photos taken lately; the top two are from Mt. Shasta, and Avi called it a "special place."  He loved tossing rocks into the water and especially enjoyed carefully crossing bridges over the little creeks by this park we found.

The bathtub shot is from our lodge in Sun River; it was pretty deluxe and Avi had his very own bathroom. . . it's so fun to be on vacation with my guys.

And the last shot is just every day Avi, lounging on the couch with his agua, chatting away.  Sentences these days sound like, "I dropped it over there (which sounds like 'der')," when playing with play dough, and the oft-repeated, "Avi want it."  Followed by, "Avi do it. Self." He is growing and changing so much every day and we try our best to keep up.  Mostly I am present in all these moments and trying not to get ahead of myself . . . we'll see how that goes.

3 comments:

Janine Evans said...

oh how I love these shots! especially the creekside kiss.
I think I need to start nagging Andrew to get behind the camera a bit more! I have so few pics of Sadie and me together!

Christina Churchill said...

These are great! you're lucky your man does take great pictures! Like Janine said, I don't have hardly any pictures of me and Nikki either! Mommy and baby shots are so special! The bathtub shot is awesome too! I have to vote for the "creekside kiss" too!

dig this chick said...

LOVE those photos of Avi and you!