


Leeor took these one morning this week. They are some of my favorite pictures of Avi. We make toast, bagels or cereal for him every morning. He sits in his chair and munches away while we stumble around making coffee and enjoying the sunshine when it's present. I realize these moments are precious and fleeting; I fear don't appreciate them enough. I am usually tired and a little grumpy in the morning, mostly because I would rather stay at home and snuggle with Avi than go to work. Fridays are especially sweet because I get to stay home with Avi all day. It's such a gift, this time. This morning I held him close after he woke up and reminded him that I didn't have to go to work and we both smiled and giggled. Then the 3 of us hung around in our pjs for a little while and read books together. Avi pretended to drink our coffee and we laughed and laughed. I am glad I can at least write down some of these moments because I don't know how else to hold onto them.
No comments:
Post a Comment