Not every day is like that. Yesterday morning, Nicole and her 3 kids, Sofia, 3, Luca, 2, and Silvio, 8 weeks, picked us up and took us to the park for a fun play date. I loved chatting with other moms and watching all the kids play! And the fabulous names of the city kids--Ira, Moses, River, Shade . . .Avi and Silvio, sleeping in their respective carriers, received a lot of attention from toddler moms fondly remembering the infant stages.
We continued the date at our house, where Sofia and Luca were enthralled by Avi's baby gear. They are so sweet with him and with Silvio. Luca very helpfully shook a rattle for Avi, and Sofia tried to give Silvio a pacifier. They both cracked up when I changed Avi's diaper because he had a "stinky butt," something quite familiar to them!
Today is lazy so far; Avi is dressed but I'm not; he's sleeping all snuggled into me as I type this with one free hand. We'll see what happens next . . .
1 comment:
you guys look so sweet! he is beautiful!
the lineage crew arrives today. wow!
love,
g
Post a Comment