We are enjoying a little extra time off together and decided to go for a walk at Land's End today. Avi preferred running around on the trail instead of riding in the backpack, and darn those crocs. He had quite a tumble, no injuries, though, so he continued to gaze longingly at the ocean below and say, "They are surfing down there!" and "Maybe we go down there?" I love how most of his suggestions begin with the word maybe. It's charming. But I'm not wild about this new daredevil side of him; I've never seen it before.
I love hanging out with my guys. One day we will be 4, and that will be amazing, I'm sure, but for the moment, it's fun to shower Avi with our undivided attention. I think he's okay with it, too.
2 comments:
It's so sweet to cherish those moments as a family of 3! Love the pictures...such love!
such great shots! good stuff.
Post a Comment